- Must be 18 years of age to apply and each adult in the household must complete the application process
- Must be of low-income status as defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Must have an acceptable criminal record and cannot include crimes of violence, acts of sexual misconduct, or repetitive offenses (case by case basis)
- Have an “acceptable” Criminal consumer report (case by case)
- Gross monthly income of 3 times the rent (Employment, SSI, SSDI, etc.)
- Verifiable rental history: dating back at least one year from application date with Greccio Housing; Cannot owe previous landlord more than $500.00; Evictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Section 8 vouchers accepted
- In some cases a co-signer will be considered
- If you qualify, you may add your name to our waiting list online or by calling (719) 475-1422, ext. 201.
- Once you are contacted that an apartment is available, you may begin the application process.
- Please Note: There is a waiting list for all Greccio apartments. If you meet the listed qualifications above, you may place yourself on the waitlist by calling our office or by “applying” for an apartment through our website. This does not place you in an apartment unit immediately. You will be notified when an opening that meets your needs becomes available. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
How to Apply
- Fully complete the Rental Application (Greccio Rental Application)
- Provide Colorado state issued Photo Identification at time of application. A color copy will be taken at time of application.
- Provide Social Security cards for all occupants at time of application. A color copy will be taken at time of application.
- If employed, complete the Verification of Employment
- If your employer charges a fee for verification of employment, you may substitute 6 consecutive pay stubs in lieu of paying their fee.
- Verifiable income for SSI, SSDI, VA or pensions will require a copy of most current award letter.
- If your income is from child support, you must provide the signed court order
- Complete the Verification of Rental History
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $20.00 (Money order only)
Please bring all necessary application components with appropriate supporting documentation and the completed application to our office to speak with a leasing agent. NOTE: Faxed applications will NOT be accepted.
Walk in hours are from 10-3:30 or you may call to schedule an appointment.
Monday- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday- 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday – closed