Depending on availability, applicants will be placed on a first-come first-served basis
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED
What does the Waitlist/Application process look like?
There is a waiting list for all Greccio apartments. Please complete the form to place yourself on the waitlist. This does not place you in an apartment unit immediately. Greccio operates on a rolling 30 day waitlist. Once an apartment that matches your needs becomes available, you will be contacted to begin the application process. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, please call us to let us know that you wish to remain on the waitlist. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you have found other housing and you will be removed from the waitlist.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Must be 18 years of age to apply
- Must qualify as low-income as defined by HUD
- Must have an acceptable criminal record and cannot include crimes of violence, acts of sexual misconduct, or repetitive offenses
- Gross monthly income of 3 times the rent (Employment, SSI, SSDI, etc.)
- Verifiable rental history and cannot owe previous landlord more than $500
- Section 8 and VASH vouchers accepted
Opportunities today for a better life tomorrow