Ways to Help
Greccio relies on financial donations to keep our apartments affordable. Income from rent covers most of the cost to own and maintain the properties. Resident support services available through the Resource & Opportunity Center are available to all residents at no cost. Rather than raise rents or charge a fee to participate in the opportunities, Greccio raises funds from foundations, businesses, and philanthropic individuals.
You may also donate to Greccio Housing through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone. This type of donation provides a 25% tax deduction. Please click the tab above to learn about this donation option.
Watch our video here for a quick message about Greccio.
Help Provide Stable, Safe, Affordable Housing!
We need assistance in the following departments and projects:
- Maintenance: Handyman/Building maintenance, Indoor/outdoor painting, Yard/grounds maintenance, Landscaping, Power washing buildings, Staining/painting/repairing decks and fences, Move furniture.
- Office Assistance: Answering phones, making copies, and assisting Leasing with filing and other office duties.
- Special Events: Solicit donations, Event planning, Graphic design, Data entry, AV set up, Donations pick up, Day-of-event help, Photography.
Special projects and Adopt-A-Property are available!
- Minimum age: 16 (with supervision)
- Days: Week days and select weekends
- Group, Individual, Family, Youth, and Corporate Volunteers are Welcomed!
Please call 475-1422 ext. 119 or click here if you would like to share your talents.
Greccio partnered with The Mission Continues who provides intern opportunities for retiring Army veterans as they reintegrate to civilian life. Click here to view the thank you video from our most recent intern.
To encourage Colorado taxpayers to make contributions to nonprofits that make improvements to the El Paso County Enterprise Zone, a STATE INCOME TAX CREDIT equal to 25% of monetary contributions is available. The goal of Enterprise Zone projects is to create or preserve an environment that will help attract, expand or retain employers in the Enterprise Zone.
Greccio Housing resides within the Enterprise Zone, thus for every donation of $250 or more, the contributor receives a 25% monetary deduction.
Please click here to learn more about this donation option.
Greccio Housing accepts many Gifts-in-Kind.
- Greccio has a Resident’s Pantry where we house all donated household items for incoming residents who may lack furniture or household goods. You may donate “gently used” household items for Greccio’s residents.
- The Maintenance Department always needs hardware, appliances, fixtures, and other supplies for routine repairs and preparing apartments between residents. We can also accept office supplies and furniture for use at our office.
All gifts-in-kind may be dropped off at our satellite location from 9 am-3 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 2508 E. Platte Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80909