- Volunteer (individuals, groups, businesses)
- Donate money, goods and services
- Adopt a family for Christmas
- What skill can you share?
Greccio relies on financial donations to keep our apartments affordable. Income from rent covers most of the cost to own and maintain the properties, including paying the mortgages, but not all. Resources available through the Resource & Opportunity Center are available to all residents at no cost. Rather than raise rents or charge a fee to participate in the opportunities, Greccio raises funds from foundations, businesses, and philanthropic individuals.
Less than 10% of our expenses go to administrative and fundraising costs. That means over 90¢ of every dollar you give goes directly to benefit Greccio’s residents, and makes Greccio one of the best investments in the community.
You may also donate to Greccio Housing through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone. This type of donation provides a 25% tax deduction. Please click the tab above to learn about this donation option.
Watch our video here for a quick message about Greccio.
Help Provide Stable, Safe, Affordable Housing!
We need assistance in the following departments and projects:
- Maintenance: Handyman/Building maintenance, Indoor/outdoor painting, Yard/grounds maintenance, Landscaping, Power washing buildings, Staining/painting/repairing decks and fences, Move furniture.
- Office Assistance: Answering phones, making copies, and assisting Leasing with filing and other office duties.
- Special Events: Solicit donations, Event planning, Graphic design, Data entry, AV set up, Donations pick up, Day-of-event help, Photography.
Special projects and Adopt-A-Property are available!
- Minimum age: 16 (with supervision)
- Days: Week days and select weekends
- Group, Individual, Family, Youth, and Corporate Volunteers are Welcomed!
Please call 475-1422 ext. 119 or click here if you would like to share your talents.
Greccio partnered with The Mission Continues who provides intern opportunities for retiring Army veterans as they reintegrate to civilian life. Click here to view the thank you video from our most recent intern.
To encourage Colorado taxpayers to make contributions to nonprofits that make improvements to the El Paso County Enterprise Zone, a STATE INCOME TAX CREDIT equal to 25% of monetary contributions is available. The goal of Enterprise Zone projects is to create or preserve an environment that will help attract, expand or retain employers in the Enterprise Zone.
Greccio Housing resides within the Enterprise Zone, thus for every donation of $250 or more, the contributor receives a 25% monetary deduction.
Please click here to learn more about this donation option.
Greccio Housing accepts many Gifts in Kind.
- Greccio has a Residents Pantry where we store all donated household items for incoming residents who come to us without furniture or household goods. You may donate “gently used” household items for the use of Greccio’s residents. We will make sure they are passed on to a well-deserving family.
- The Maintenance Department always needs hardware, appliances, fixtures, and other supplies for routine repairs and preparing apartments between residents. We can also accept office supplies and furniture for use at our office.